Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Wintering Berth in Malta, Crete or Cyprus

pepinoamel <no_reply@...>

Dear Ann-Sofie, Peter, Bill & Ian,

Thanks for your replies.

Ann-Sofie & Peter - we have friends in Agios Nikolaos and everybody reports good things except the surge that seems to be pretty bad in northerlies.  The question is is it just uncomfortable or is it unsafe?  We'll try to have a look during our Summer cruise.

Bill - We'll have a look at Kapaz Gate Marina on our trip to Cyprus next week.

Ian - We'll be in Cyprus from 30 Jan. to 4 Feb.  Unfortunately we'll just miss you. We'll have a look at the marina and hope we'll get some info when we're there.

Anyone with info regarding marinas in Malta?

Thanks again,

Gerhard

Pepino, SM381

Chalkis, Evia