From: "divanz620@... [amelyachtowners]"
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2015 9:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Prop Shaft Electrolysis

Bills reply also helpful....
What I mean is that maybe there is an electrical device which is faulty and has a capacitive leak to ground.
As Bill says, likely cuplrits are the toilet macerator pumps.
As for the AC breaker causing similar symptoms...maybe you have a faulty 220VAC appliance as well i.e one with an internal ground fault...do all your 220VAC appliances work OK?  Do any of them trip the AC breaker when you turn them on ?
The only way to find it is to disconnect things until the symptoms go away and identify the culprit.
Cheers
Alan
SV Elyse SM437
Gulf Harbour.