Battery Charger

Ag Av8ter

Hello fellow members,
We are the new owners of SM266. Question, I run the generator (we are
on the hook in the BVI) and the green light comes on, on the 220V
panel. I deperess the breaker to turn on the battery charger, but the
charger does not charge the batteries. Is the another breaker that I
am not finding? On the charger a Nemo 50 amp. the yellow light stays
on and the green light flickers on and off. I have a multimeter, but
am not very familar with electricity or trouble shooting.... so I am
not sure where to "read" to see the chargers output. Any Ideas??
Thank you.