Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Prop Shaft Electrolysis

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Kent,

There are many loads that do not go through the 24 volt breaker panel and the "Permanent" 24 to 12 volt step-down transformers are one example. The breaker for these is inside the wet locker...additionally, and I am fairly sure, that this breaker remains HOT with the battery switches turned OFF.

Bill
BeBe 387

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 1:30 PM, karkauai@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi again, all,
another question:
Are there any permanent loads on the 24V system that don't go through the 24V panel.

On some schematics I found something called "permanent" on the 24V system that doesn't appear to be on the 24V panel and doesn't have a breaker on it in the schematic.

Thanks,
Kent
SM243
Kristy