Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] St Maarten Immigration etc.

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

What kind of dollar are you talking about? USD Or ECD?

We have stayed in Marigot Bay and might have been lucky cause we don't recall it as rolly. The theft part is far more serious.

We will be St Martin/Sint Maarten around beginning April.

/Annsofie
S/Y Lady Annila SM 232

Skickat från min iPad

2 feb 2015 kl. 22:28 skrev "kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>:

Ilike to use the dutch side. the marigot harbor is quite rolly and there are too many thieves in Marigot for my taste.

If your crew leaves from the dutch side, make sure you bring their airline receipt and your landing papers to the immigration office and not to the airport so immigration can cross them off your crew list. you can not believe what a hassle it is to leave the island without the correct number of crew on your list.
The dutch side has a lagoon fee $40- a week to stay in the lagoon and a $60- one time charge to to go in and out of the bridge. In season it opens 4 times a day
Fair winds
eric
sm 376 kimberlite.

ps drop me a note when you  plan on heading to sxm. I might be there