From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of agav8ter
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 7:27 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel at Guadalupe

Hello,

Can anyone tell me where the Amel facility in Guadalupe is located?
We are currently in the BVI's and as new S/M owners (with no manuals)
we thought we might sail to the Amel Service Center and get a proper
briefing on our boat. Thanks for your help.

Tony and Heidi
WORLD CITIZEN S/M 266

Yahoo! Groups Links