From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2015 2:45 PM
To: Amel Blog
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Engine Door Hatch

Eric
Here are the photos. I am having problems posting them to the Amel site.
Could you do this for me.
We are heading south next week. Sorry we'll miss you Thanks Paul & Susan
LaFrance SV NOMAD SM #362

To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 13:48:33 -0500

Paul,Could you send me a photo?Kimberlite@optonline.net.Will you be in SXM
march 18 and on?Fair WindsEricKimberlite SM 376 From:
amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2015 10:06 AM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Engine Door Hatch We recently repaired our
engine hatch cover. It was exhibiting a bump at one of the hydraulic piston
lifting points on the engine cover. We have noticed this on other Amels SM
we have been on at both sides of the cover. Fortunately ours was just
starting to show. We had replaced the pistons 3 years ago and just noticed
this new development.
We have since had this repaired in St Martin By Custom Boat Works. They
installed SS piece to spread the load out more from the struts. The cost was
$750 USD. The bump is slowly receding to the flat level. Wewill post pics
when we have figured out how to do it to this site.

Paul & Susan LaFrance
SV NOMAD # 362

Yahoo Groups Links