(No subject)

Leopold Hauer

New Super Maramu Owner

We bought SM#69 „Yin Yang“ in October 2014 but have been reading the postings since a long time because we were always interested in a SM.
In the process of purchasing we got very much advise from the forum and especially would like to thank Bill&Judy from BeeBee, Bob Rossi and Olivier Beauté for their help and support.
Yin Yang is flying Austrian Flag and currently berthed in Almerimar, Spain. We plan to cruise the Costa Blanca, the Balearic islands and Sardinia this summer and leave the boat in Monastir, Tunisia for wintering.
Suggestions concerning this route are always welcome!
Looking foreward to being a member of the forum.

Best regards from cold Vienna

Leo and Margaret
Von meinem iPad gesendet