FW: [Amel Yacht Owners] Yahoo Amel Owners Group is shutting down today

Mark Erdos

Mucho kudo’s to Bill Rouse for making this happen.

Members are going to find the new group location much superior to anything Yahoo has to offer. The basic functions of embedding pictures or attaching files are as simple as putting in an email. Searching for files and pictures is much much better.

The new platform offers a nice clean screen with no Yahoo ads!!!!!

Look around. You are going to love it!!!!!

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us