Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2015 7:48 PM
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Engine Door Hatch

Paul,
For me to post the photos you need to send them to my personal email
Kimberlite@...
The yahoo site will not allow photos to be sent directly to the group.
Please send me the photos to me and I will post them for you.
Fair Winds
Eric

From: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 13:48:33 -0500

Paul,Could you send me a photo?Kimberlite@... you be in SXM
march 18 and on?Fair WindsEricKimberlite SM 376 From:
amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2015 10:06 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Engine Door Hatch We recently repaired our
engine hatch cover. It was exhibiting a bump at one of the hydraulic piston
lifting points on the engine cover. We have noticed this on other Amels SM
we have been on at both sides of the cover. Fortunately ours was just
starting to show. We had replaced the pistons 3 years ago and just noticed
this new development.
We have since had this repaired in St Martin By Custom Boat Works. They
installed SS piece to spread the load out more from the struts. The cost was
$750 USD. The bump is slowly receding to the flat level. Wewill post pics
when we have figured out how to do it to this site.

Paul & Susan LaFrance
SV NOMAD # 362

Yahoo Groups Links