Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Prop Shaft Electrolysis

karkauai

Wow, I haven't even had a chance to look for them yet!  Thanks Derick.  I'll check it out later this evening.
Bill finds his part number and Derick finds it for me!!!  Y'all are amazing !

Bill, what Yanmar do you have?  I'm guessing it's the 100 HP originally installed by Amel?  I have to make sure it'll work on my 4JH4HTE.  Now only six more sensors and an isolated alternator and I'm golden.

Kent
SM243
Kristy

On Feb 11, 2015, at 11:31 AM, derickgates@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Kent,

Ebay has one of Bill's two lead sender unit parts at:

YANMAR 126630-91560 SENDER UNIT 119773-91520

Derick

SM2K#400 Brava