Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Arc for solarpanels and dinghy

sailormon <kimberlite@...>

Thanks

Eric

From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2015 6:17 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Arc for solarpanels and dinghy

Hi Eric

My Arch is still in Turkey being finished off. Will send some pictures once here and installed (approx April only till I get free time to install)

Cheers

Colin Streeter

Island Pearl II, SM#332

Mackay, Australia

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 4:57 AM, sailormon kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Colin,

Could you send me a photo or two of the arch to

Kimberlite@... ?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite SM 376