Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Onan 6.5 MDKDP Water Pump Part Number

sailormon <kimberlite@...>

All you have to do is purchase some brass thumb screws

Like these and modify the cover plate. No need for a speed seal.

http://www.mcmaster.com/#thumb-screws/=vx9we7

knurled head thumbscrew with shoulder.

Fair Winds

Eric