Von : amelyachtowners@...
Datum : 19/02/2015 - 16:14 (UTC)
An : amelyachtowners@...
Betreff : Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Nwe Watermaker Duo 100 l

Hello Hans Peter,
I have not checked exactly as there has been some back and forth chats about money… as my refit is large.
We also met last summer… I recall you sail with your dog and count Bernard as a sailing mate.
Am I correct??
JPG

On 19 Feb 2015, at 15:37, 'hanspeter.baettig@...' hanspeter.baettig@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Jean-Pierre
I'm the owner of SM 16 since 20 Years. I'm in Göcek / Turkey with the boat, actual in Zermatt for skiing. I'm Swiss, living in Zurich.
Question. I also installed this Year a Duo 100 l from Desalator, Sales and Installation made by Emek Marina, Riza.
How much you paid for the hole System, Hardware and Installation.
Fair winds
Hanspeter
SM #16/ Tamango2
Göcek, Turkey