Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Buying a 2000 or a Red Line edition SM

Hayden Wills

Hi Bill,

I saw your collection of files and pic on the Dropbox link you poasted and I'm amazed at the weath of info you've been able to provide. As I edge closer (very close) to retirement, the resource your've provided would be one of the key reasons for buying an SM2000. There are a couple in S.E. Asia, one each in Australia and New Zealand, and of course Joel has access to other listings in the U.S. and elsewhere.

Your efforts in documenting all you have are to be commended. I first thought the SM2000 may be too systems-intensive, but your input makes me see what can and cannot be done myself.

Thanks again on behalf of current owners and prospective owners.

Kind regards,
Hayden