From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of agav8ter
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 4:34 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Speed vs. RPM

Hello Gary,

What a good idea! Of course I would start bt reaing the engine down
only to fine the fuel shut off valve half closed!!! I am in
Paramaribo, Suriname at the moment, but will return to Tortola in a
few days, and will certainly check it out. I did have the tank
cleaned and fuel polished right after I bought the boat, so your
suggestion would be an easy fix!

BTW: WORLD CITIZEN is on a mooring at Trellis Bay, Tortola BVI, and
any Amel's are certainly welcome to stop by for a Sundowner and
conversation. We should be there for quite sometime.

Tony
WORLD CITIZEN SM#266