From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 8:29 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] solarpanels

Eric,

The Victron 75/50 will take up to 75volts +-5% and up to 50 amps. It automatically senses the voltage of the battery bank and the state of charge, then charges the batteries based on 1 of the 10 preset charging routines...example: AGM charging curve.

So you can place them in series.

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
sent from my tablet

On Feb 23, 2015 7:22 PM, "sailormon kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill,

Being that these panels each put out 28 volts wouldn’t they be put in parallel?

Fair Winds

Eric