Re: Speed vs. RPM

amelliahona <no_reply@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "agav8ter" <agav8ter@...> wrote:

Jim Woods of Woods Marine Services at the Manuel Reef Marina in Sea Cow Bay, Tortola
has this capability. His equipment appears to be state of the art. I've seen it used on
several boats there. Jim's phone is 284 495-2066 and FAX 284 495-1431. My boat is in
a slip at this marina currently.

Gary Silver s/v Liahona

Judy the fuel was done in Ft. Lauderdale. However there is a fellow
at Manuel Reef Marina (Sea Cows Bay, right near Nanny Cay) that does
the same thing. Can't remember his name but he is the manager of
the marina.

We hope to see you in Trellis!!!! We are easy to find as we are the
scond to the farthest out!! And , but of course, an Amel!!

Tony

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Rouse" <judyrouse@>
wrote:

Tony,

Did you have the fuel tank cleaned and fuel polished in BVI or
elsewhere?
Our boat is also currently lying in BVI and we would like to do
the same.

We won't be back down there until May. Will try to stop by
Trellis Bay &
share that Sundowner and conversation before we head south.

Thanks,

Judy
S/V Security
SM2 #387