Re: Interior Upholstery

Derick Gates SM2K #400 Brava

Paul,

I have the records of the previous owner.  they indicate that to change "all the cushions and matresses" and upholster them in Alcantara cost 8,452 Euro in 2008. The work was done by Marine Sellerie in La Rochelle, France.  I do not have a further breakdown of that cost.

I think that in this thread Chris Flack had previously posted a cost of 2,400 Euro to make a permanent saloon table into a drop-down one.  Based on an extensive review of available SM's over the years, it appears that a minority of, but nevertheless quite a few, SM owners chose the option of a manual drop-down table at time of purchase.  As far as I know, the after-market telescoping central pedestal on Brava is unique.  According to the previous owner who had it installed, the cost was 4,000 Euro.

Derick

SM2K #400 Brava