Mango Genoa Furler Top Swivel

svcharisma

I am trying to disassemble my top swivel to repair or replace the bearings.  This unit does not look like the Super Maramu assembly nicely diagrammed on this site.  It appears that I may need to press out the bearings, which are shielded by phenolic rings which were inside the seals.  I took it to a machine shop today and they had never seen anything like it and where concerned that pressing the center piece out might damage the assembly.  has anyone disassembled their pre-Super Maramu top swivel?

Alan

s/v Charisma

Mango #62