Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amel 53 NEEDED

seagasm@...

I see your point Bill and I believe most of the members would agree with you, however I do have two questions:

1/ Are you the webmaster of this site?

2/ Do you support MEMBERS providing advertising links for the sale of their OWN Amel's on this site and even provide/support a folder say "For Sale" for MEMBERS ONLY vessel that may be on the market?

With respect to 2, there is or should be access to the proposed "For Sale" folder to the general public with a link back to the seller for the possible buyer.

Barry Ferguson
Tradewinds III SM # 171