Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Onan MDKAL B Specs 12 Volt starter?

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

I think it is the same starter. Check the diesel engine. If it is a Kubota 3-Cyl Diesel Model D1105, it is the same starter on each the MDKAL and the MDKAV

Bill

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 12:27 PM, sailormon kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Alexandre,

Check with the onan distributor,

They are always changing the part numbers, it could possibly be a new number for the same starter.

Try calling cummins metropower in New Jersey of The Bronx New York.

Fair Winds

Eric