Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Contender sailcloth

Paul Osterberg

Hello!
We will buy new sails for 2016 season as our newly bought SM sails are in poor condition, however will use this season to learn how it is to sail on own a SM before making major investment, our thought is hydranet triradial probably with circular profile battens to get a more stable leach. so please send contact details for Banks.
I learned that a sail cloth named Vectron are at lower price and have at least same "performance" i.e low stretch and good durability. Have any of you any experiences in VECTRON

Paul S/Y Kerpa