Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Interior Upholstery

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

I would not make the cusions in such a bright colour and with no patterns. Every tiny tiny spot will be to visible and ruin the whole apearance.

It is not just kids that makes spots on cusions, a drop of red whine, some gravy that dripped from the spoon, a pen that just happend to fall on to the cusion.....
And all the times you have to move the cusions to be able to open freeze/fridge you grab in the same spot will make them dirty in time at all.

Most furniture fabrics are treated some kind of a stain resistances, that protection disapears the more you wash the covers.

Regards
Annsofie
S/Y Lady Annila SM232
Present at Guadeloupe.

Skickat från min iPad

26 feb 2015 kl. 09:09 skrev "Germain Jean-Pierre jgermain@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hello All,

We are doing the interior out of Sunbrella “ice white”.  Not sure about the quality but I’ve been assured it will be the best grade.  The mattress covers will be a a different cloth.

The trial piece looked very good in pics.

Jean-Pierre

On 26 Feb 2015, at 13:04, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Chris,

Sunbrella is brand that offers many qualities, patterns, colors and textures.

Specifically what does he suggest?

Bill

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 9:46 PM, 'Chris Flack' chris@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill,

I have ordered the Ivory UltraLeather for the salon and Riza has recommended Sunbrella throughout the rest of the interior but we are unsure how that would look. What are your thoughts?

Cheers

Chris

Hemera SM031