Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] contacting amel for parts

sailormon <kimberlite@...>

Jeff,

Depending where you are calling from you call 011 (from the USA)

Then 33 France country code then 546 La Rochelle city code and then the local number 551731. Do not dial the 0 between the 33 and the 546.

Calling from out of the country sometimes you have to dial + instead of 011. To dial a + you hold down the o button.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376