From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of amelliahona
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 10:08 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Fuel Pre-Filter System & Tank Questions

Eric:

How many baffels are in the fuel tank (600 liter size tank)?

Can you describe in more detail how your fuel pre-filter is plumbed, what
type of pump you
have installed etc. I looked at the picture but it isn't clear to me how
it flows from the fuel
filler port into the tank.

Thanks (Tanks) , Gary

Yahoo! Groups Links