Yet another way of dealing w/ fuel

Ag Av8ter

There was not long ago a SM2000 that was near us in Trellis Bay. I
can not remember her name. Her skipper was really a neat guy and
showed me little "Amel" things on my boat. What he did as a way of
providing clean fuel in an "all of a sudden got dirty fuel situation"
was to have another fuel line added to the after tank inspection
cover. Just a tube welded in place that is "several" inches from the
bottom of the tank. The "new" line is tee'd to the original and has
two block valves. This gives him the option of using the original
Amel fuel supply, or picking the fuel up away from the bottom of the
tank at his option.

Tony
WORLD CITIZEN SM #266