Re: SV Libby and the Blueplanet Odyssey

Terence Singh

Hi Colin and Lauren, good to meet you both.
We are about a week behind the the current World Arc ad had the pleasure of meeting a few of the last boats to depart San Cristobal a few days ago.
Dena and I have talked extensively about the accelerated schedule we are on and we along with quite a few of the BPO boats would be open to slowing down. Not sure what this means as far as staying with the BPO. We will discuss in more detail as a group in Tahiti.
We will visit and stay in Mackay later this year and look forward to meeting with you later this year.