Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: SV Libby and the Blueplanet Odyssey

Giovanni TESTA

Hi Terry and Dena,
I read you are sailing westbound with BPO.
I'm planning the Indian passage next 2016 ( May from CK to Reunion) , as i'm now in Malaysia. But my first option was to join BPO for Red Sea.
So i'was wating for their decision.
May you please update me about ?
All the best
Buon Vento
Giovanni Testa
Sv Eutikia SM2K n 428

Il giorno 02/mar/2015, alle ore 20:15, singh_terence@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> ha scritto:

Hi Colin and Lauren, good to meet you both.

We are about a week behind the the current World Arc ad had the pleasure of meeting a few of the last boats to depart San Cristobal a few days ago.
Dena and I have talked extensively about the accelerated schedule we are on and we along with quite a few of the BPO boats would be open to slowing down. Not sure what this means as far as staying with the BPO. We will discuss in more detail as a group in Tahiti.
We will visit and stay in Mackay later this year and look forward to meeting with you later this year.