S M half model

john martin <symoondog@...>

Hello, I just posted a picture of a SM half model on the Amel site under "moondog". Its trully beautiful. It's 2 feet long,made of about 5 different types of wood,has a brass prop.alluminum winches,hatches,cockpit and is made to scale." It is worthy of the wall." It cost a little under $1,500 delivered. It mounts with 2 small bolts thru the wall, and it won"t leave a shadow on the wall if you ever take it down,like a big expensive painting will do. Any one interested I have info. John "Moondog" sm248