Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Jordan Drogue

pepinoamel <no_reply@...>

Hi Bill, Jeff & Eric,

I've read Eric's posts and what I'd like to know is the exact length of the bridle leg, as it appears to me that the 2.5 times width of the attachment points, ie. 1.83m width of the attachment points by 2.5m is 4.5m.   Standing on the pontoon behind the boat at that 4.5m point, it appears that I'm pretty much colliding with the backstays.  So, what I would like to know is if I should request those bridle legs to be shorter and if so, at what length.  Of course Eric's response and suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Gerhard Hoffmann

SM381, Pepino

Greece