From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 10:38 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Jordan Drogue

Gerhard,

I'm curious what kind of dinghy you have that you're carrying on the back deck.

Hopefully it's a dinghy that can be stowed in the stern locker once deflated.

I personally would not consider any dinghy secured on the back deck to be a safe scenario in any conditions that would warrant the use of a Jordan series drogue.

Jeff 54 #14