Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Electric Motor/Pump to the toilet

karkauai

Hi Paul,
On Kristy, SM243, also 1999, the heads are Jabsco QuietFlush large bowl model 37245-1094. The macerator pumps are the same Jabsco 740001-2853 24V that you describe.  The fill pumps are Jabsco 30631-0094 24V.

Kent
SM243
Kristy

On Mar 6, 2015, at 9:40 AM, osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello!

I have problem to find the right Motor/pump to my Jabsco toilet on SM 2000 from 1999, The number on the motor is 74001-2853, I was advice to use motors from Johnson but they delivered the wrong one. The problem with the current motor is it leaks between the metal case and the plastic flange, and unfortunately both toilets motors leaks.

So if anyone know which motor that fits it would be appreciated to know.

Regards

Paul on Kerpa