Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Red light on 24V panel

karkauai

Well, that's gone. Do you know what relay it is and how it's connected?
Thanks,

On Mar 6, 2015, at 10:43 AM, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Kent,

I suspect that this was another thing that the repower mechanic decided NOT to reinstall. The relay for this red light and corresponding alarm was originally mounted on the port side of your engine next to the negative solenoid.

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
sent from my tablet

On Mar 6, 2015 8:30 AM, "Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi gang,
While checking the FireBoy wiring I discovered the dead-headed wires that go to the small red light in the bottom left corner of the 24V panel. It has never worked since I purchased the boat. What is it there for?
Thanks,
Kent
SM 243
Kristy