Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Jordan Drogue

Eric Freedman

Hi John,

No offense taken.

I was just trying to say that these websites are very helpful, however sometimes they don’t hit the nail on the head.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

Ps did you know that Popeye is also a mass murderer in Colombia having been credited with over 3000

murders- he was just released from jail after serving 22 years – time off for good behavior—

Pablo Escobar's top assassin, 'Popeye,' is out of jail and under police protection. John Jairo Velasquez has been tied to the murders of at least 3,000 people. He has admitted to killing at least 250 as the head of drug lord Pablo Escobar's terror squad.”