Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] RACOR or Vetus dual fuel filter

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

The primary question I would have is what about availability of filters. I have seen Racor everywhere around the world.

Bill
BeBe

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 11:35 AM, osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello again, hope I’m not tiring you with another question but as new Amel owner and just to start live aboard and go blue water sailing, all advice are most appreciated

We will replace the current fuel filter/water separator with a dual system, Either Veus  or RACOR. If the price where the same I would have chosen RACOR, but the price for Vetus dual fuel filter is half price of the RACOR System

Do any of you have any view on this? is it worth paying the double price for RACOR?

Paul on S/Y Kerpa