Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Main Sheet athwartships adjustment pulleys

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Sorry, I do not have that info, but I have two suggestions.

Write sav"at"amel.fr and ask them be sure to include the model and hull number.

When you write this group, be sure to include model and hull. You should also include your name.

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
sent from my tablet

On Mar 8, 2015 7:51 PM, "jwdernehl@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

While removing the dodger for re-sealing, I figured I would also re-seal the athwartships main sheet rail.  While disassembling the port and stbd pulleys, the stbd pulley crumbled apart as I removed it.  I guess 25 years of sun and weather is too much.

So here is my question.  Does anyone have the specs on what this pulley is called?  I need to order new port and stbd pulleys.

Thank you