Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Keel bolt bonding strap

alainfeuillet@...

dear alal,
I recently had to change also my bondoing strap. Pilgrim is hull N°26 and this is the second time it broke. Therefore I had some thoughts about copper and inoix in a salty environnment. I think it was a mistake from Amel, it may happen, to have copper on inox in the bilge. Therefore I changed for an inox strap and linked the inox strap to the copper bonding at the top, out of water. I used the sketch of Bill for the dimensions, just changed the material.
I believe this will brake after the boat is out of service...
Hope it helps
Wish you fair winds from Poros isalnd (Greeceà