Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Keel bolt bonding strap

Andrew & Kate Lamb

I think that is an interesting thought – I have not changed the bonding strap yet but I wonder about inox although I think copper is around 40 times more conductive that stainless steel so maybe that is a consideration?

Andrew

Ronpische

SM2k 472

Canet en Roussillion, France