Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Calpeda A/C pump

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Eric,

I think that it is:
Part Number: 9281K121
Pump Shaft Seal, 304 Stainless Steel, 3/8" ID, 0.917" Seal OD, Industry Number 511 $20.70 each

Bill

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 8:10 PM, sailormon kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill,

Any idea which McMaster pump shaft seal is the correct one?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376