Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Retrofit Diesel heater

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

Hi Paul
Osterberg sounds Swedish?

/
Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila, SM #232
Home port Höllviken, Sweden present at St. Barths, Caribbean

Skickat från min iPad

14 mar 2015 kl. 13:29 skrev "osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hello!

We plan to sail full time and hopefully all the way around the world, the first two seasons we plan to spend in the Mediterranean, other destinations we will consider are US East coast up to NY, New Zeeland, but no firm plan as we have no time constraint.

Now to my questions our SM has no diesel heater.

Is it any need for a heater? I have frequently sail in Scandinavia during spring and fall without a heater, and sometime I really missed the heater but as it was only during short weekends we newer installed any on our previous boats

When retrofit a diesel heaters can one use the same duct as for the AC?

Paul S/Y Kerpa SAM#259