From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of sy melmar y
Sent: 16 March 2006 15:38
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] double bed in salon on maramu

hello
i'm tying to reinstate some 'lost' original installations on our maramu.
one of them being the double bed on port side in the salon. putting the
second wooden board under the port bench board is the easy part. this
one folds out toward the mid pedestal. fwd it lies on the short cross
bench. on the aft side it must lie on something as well. is the about
two inch hole in the down folded table the solution? could anybody show
or explain the item which was originally installed for that purpose?
thanks.
marc, S/Y MELMAR Y, maramu #89

Sailing
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&;k=Sailing&w1=Sailing&w2=Sailing+yacht
&w3=Amel&w4=Boating+sailing&c=4&s=63&.sig=PlhCW0zvsb13KReuHX3A-Q>

Sailing yacht
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&;k=Sailing+yacht&w1=Sailing&w2=Sailing
+yacht&w3=Amel&w4=Boating+sailing&c=4&s=63&.sig=SzbkQjL-eN7E93cbJzL0eQ>

Amel
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&;k=Amel&w1=Sailing&w2=Sailing+yacht&w3
=Amel&w4=Boating+sailing&c=4&s=63&.sig=pKnE4krYP80ImoJWH3305w>

Boating sailing
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&;k=Boating+sailing&w1=Sailing&w2=Saili
ng+yacht&w3=Amel&w4=Boating+sailing&c=4&s=63&.sig=-PqrRug6_9dlpPCqNcYXvA