From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Eric Lindholm
Sent: Donnerstag, 16. März 2006 21:27
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] double bed in salon on maramu

On my Maramu the extended board rests on the lip of the seat forward,
and a small pipe sticks out of the "two inch hole" in the table when it
is folded down to support the other end aft. The original pipe is
approx 1" diameter by 4" long and affixed to the pedestal. Eric 105

Horst Pause <horst@dpnsoftware.com> wrote: On my Maramu the folded out
part of the double bed rests against the lip
on the folded down table, which has worked quite well so far. Whilst I
don't know whether this is the original feature, I have seen the same
arrangement on other Maramus.

Good luck with your rebuild.
Horst, Maramu 185