From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David Wallace
Sent: Freitag, 17. März 2006 21:34
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] fueltank inspection holes on maramu

I concur with Eric. Friends of ours with a sister ship had an
inspection
port installed a couple of years ago. Not a major task except for
making
sure the metal bits are out of the tank after cutting the access port.
But
if the goal is to clean the tank anyway.... At the same time, they also

installed a TankTender fuel gage, the non-electric kind that uses air
pressure and said it worked fine. I don't know the cost of any of this.

Dave
sv Air Ops
Maramu #104

From: Eric Lindholm <etlindholm@sbcglobal.net>
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:27:17 -0800 (PST)

I didn't find any either. Eric 105

sy melmar y <newsgroup@melmar.ch> wrote: hi there
follwoing the fuel polishing issue i'm planning do have some work done
on our fuel system. taking the top cover board off the fuel tank i
expected to find some inspection holes for a first check. can't find
them. any hint?
marc, MELMAR Y, maramu #89