Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] FW: ampoules voyants tableau

Mark Erdos

It is a little different. I have a red wire on the far left (outside) 12+
terminal. It is hard to tell in the picture but do you have a jump wire
connecting the two 12+ terminals together?

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275