Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Muffler question

Eric Lindholm

Yes it does. You will probably get more as time goes on. You will probably have to either replace it or fiberglass the whole muffler. Eric maramu 105

asm283 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Hello

I have the Volvo engine on my SM. There is a hole in the middle of the
stainless steel muffler. There is some rust buildup in this hole as
well as some slight weeping. Has anyone had this problem. Does this
mean that the muffler is rusting from within.

Thank you

Vito Ciaravino

ASM 283

Sailing Sailing yacht Amel Boating sailing