From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2015 3:40 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] I think we bought a boat! Fire extinguisher question

It seems like we're going to close on a 2005 Amel SM next week (#477).  We're making a list from the survey and one thing we need to do is have the fire extinguishers serviced.  It looks like they are original (brand = Gloria?), which is a German brand I believe.

I called a Fort Lauderdale company and they said they could only refill U.S. brands, something about a special license.

Does anyone know of a Fort Lauderdale or Miami company who could service the SM's Gloria extinguishers?

Thanks,

Duane Siegfried