Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] custom made sheaves and blocks from delrin

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

The sailor that is making delrin sheaves and blocks is:

www.merimarine.com
email is  don"at"dreamgreen.org
phone is +1304 723 4553

I do not have any experience with Don, nor am I aware of his quality and value. You should contact him and check it out for yourself.

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
Sent from my tablet
+39 333 121 8115 Italy Mobile
+1832-380-4970 USA Voice Mail

On Apr 2, 2015 1:02 AM, "jwdernehl@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill,

Thank you very much!  I actually ordered a couple of new fittings from Garhauer just over a week ago. But, There is no guarantee that they will work. If they do not, I will give your suggestion a shot.  How competitive is the pricing?  I guess it would be decent considering the fall of the Euro right now.

Thank you

Jason
Pao San 88
Sailing the Chesapeake since 2013