Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] second boom for AMEL 54

Peter Forbes

Wlofgang,

I know that Jean Metz, who is currently in the Pacific on his circumnavigation, had a second deck mounted pole put on his Amel 54 by Emek Marin in Gocek, Turkey.

I do not know if it is a success or not - but he is certainly making very good times on the legs of his voyage so far - I therefore might guess it has been a success.

best wishes

Peter Forbes
0044 7836 209730
Carango  Sailing Ketch
Amel 54 #035
Gouvia Marina - CORFU, Greece

On 6 Apr 2015, at 14:37, Wolfgang Weber webercardio@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I am using the  boom  for the genua and  thinking about of adding  a second boom  ( carbon ?) for the gennacker for downwindsailing.
Any experience or recommendations ?

Wolfgang Weber  SY ELIISE  Amel 54  #162