Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Old Maramu 46 mainsail outhaul electromotor specification

Germain Jean-Pierre <jgermain@...>

Hello Vic,

I do not know the alternatives for a Maramu but I would start by calling Amel Service Après Vente (S.A.V) and talk to Maude.  She will probably offer some solution.

Cheers,

Jean-Pierre Germain
SY Eleuthera, SM 007

On 7 Apr 2015, at 09:23, razavaclav@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hallo everybody,
I have just discovered during my Easter sailing in Croatia, that mainsail outhaul electromotor on my Maramu no. 199/1986  died.
There was water ingress and heavy corrosion of the whole motor. I cant find any label on the motor body.
I believe that my Maramu 46 is from the year when  Amel started electric sail furling.

Does anybody know the electromotor specification and supplier of the spares?

I look forward to hearing from You

Vic
S/Y Hatty

Jean-Pierre Germain,